Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Wedding pictures through the years

One of my favourite decorations at the wedding was our collection of family wedding pictures that we had on one of the tables in the entrance hall.


I loved collecting them and marvelling at how my brother can look like both my Grandads and my dad at the same time. And how young my parents looked on their wedding day! 



This weekend I finally got round to hanging them in our hall around the corner from our gallery walls along with one from our wedding.  The black frames look good against the grey but I'm not sure if they work with the gallery wall being all white. But I am cheap and don't wanna buy all new ones so we will see how these work out. 


I love it, on my way to the kitchen I have been stopping and admiring them. I love seeing how although the outfits change the looks of excitement and love are the same as I felt in May.
 

3 comments :

  1. This is an awesome idea for a wedding - and perhaps for a big anniversary! I love it. They look great in your house too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea! I know you posted this ages ago but I just stumbled across it and have a suggestion - how about mixing the black and white frames between these and the gallery wall? It looks like there are some similar sizes so you could mix it up a bit without having to buy anything new :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I can't believe I didn't think of that! I need to redo our main wall anyways so might give it a go xox

      Delete

Leave me a comment, they make my day!!

(I'm afraid I have had to add the word verification off as the spambots have been going crazy recently)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...